12 August 2008

 

I've been a bit quiet...

...but have been out riding my handcycle and clocking up some nice millage while the weather has been good. In July I had managed to clock up 116 miles (187.96Km)

So far this month I have managed to get upto 45 miles but the battery in my wearlink strap has died a slow death so I don't have any Heart Rate data for the moment, never mind as it hurts lots when I stress out the muscles and shoulders and just has a dull ache normally, which is nice.

I would say it beats working for a living but I have had to join the relms of the employed and get some money back into the a/c for the neccessaries of life like food, petrol and housing and with inflation going up to 4% (yeah right, you forgot electricity and gas costs Messrs Brown and Darling)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?