30 March 2008

 

Still seeing the inside of the local Crown Court.

The case I have been hearing could not have been a simple one, oh no! It has been going for 3 weeks, Witnesses for the proscecution, for the defence (2 defendents), technical experts and the whole 9 yards! Tomorrow will be the start of the 4th week and I hope the last as this has chewed up and spat out the better part of a month and we have yet to sit and deliberate. Next time I am called up to Jury service, I'll be deferring as long as possible.

On another note, Invacare seem rather disinterested in selling me a new front end to my handcycle as I checked with GBL the other day and there was a problem with the dilivery. I just want me bike back on the road.

That said, I have had some problems with my left elbow and it feels that the Golfers Elbow (medial epicondylitis) has returned to give me a stiff joint and a shot sharp pain when I put pressure on it. Great especially as I push myself around all day!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?