12 March 2008

 

The next two weeks I will be mosty...

Sitting in a Jury lobby at a nearby Crown Court. Being very bored, reading books, magazines and listening music, while occasionally being called into the court to hear more evidence and statements from the witnesses. Life could not be any better if it started a gale outside. (oh, it did!).

Before you ask:
No I can't talk about the cases I sit on. And No, it is NOTHING like the telly.

For the comments, can you name films, songs and books about the law? I'll start with the obvious but great.
12 Angry Men and The Clash - I fought the Law.

Your turn next, I know that there are a good few of you who bother to click on to my blog and I am much appreciated of it. Time you lurkers came out and showed yourselves and stop making me guess who you are.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?